System Mechanic Free keeps your PC running at peak performance and stability with advanced PC tune-up, repair and maintenance features. Using 7 safe and effective tools, its exclusive patented technology fixes registry errors, defrags hard drives, cleans up junk files, accelerates downloads, boosts Windows speed, and ensures maximum ongoing system stability. System Mechanic Free is based on the consistently top-rated and award-winning performance solution trusted by over 80 million people to keep over 85 million PCs worldwide problem-free and running like new.
System Mechanic Free delivers 7 essential features that enable you to automatically resolve errors, slowdowns and crashes:
- Registry Tuner: A safe, effective, and highly advanced problem solver and error repair tool, Registry Tuner diagnoses and resolves the most common root causes of mysterious freezes, slowdowns, and crashes.
- Startup Optimizer: Automatically eliminates startup bottlenecks that choke the life out of a PC and make Windows take ages to start. Supercharges boot times and frees up resources for improved overall performance.
- Memory Mechanic: Reclaims RAM orphaned by memory leaks and sloppy programs for an instant speed boost. Optimizes and defragments memory for snappier programs, downloads, and gaming experience.
- PC Cleanup: Performs a system-wide scan for junk and obsolete files left over from messy programs and unexpected restarts. Safely cleans out hazardous system-clogging clutter that accumulates over time through everyday use.
- Drive Accelerator: Performs advanced hard drive defragmentation for accelerated Windows load times, program startup, and overall system speed.
- Shortcut Repair: Finds and automatically fixes broken or corrupted Windows shortcut icons that can represent the root of frustrating problems on an otherwise stable PC.
- Internet Connection Repair: Automatically heals broken and chronically unstable internet connections to get you back online and keep you connected when you most need to be.
PowerSense dynamically senses what PC users are doing and automatically switches PC power settings and processor modes in real-time to have PCs perform precisely to users' needs based on their activity. PowerSense utilizes two different modes to achieve ultimate power optimization:
Ultra Performance Mode - Unleashes raw, fast, uncompromised power for intense and exhaustive PC activities: gaming, creating music, video editing, programming and other processor intensive activities. Ultra Performance Mode achieves this by focusing all processor cores on the session at full power and turns off all non-essential background programs.
Endurance Mode - Reduces battery consumption when the top priority is a long-lasting mobile session, especially for non-processor-intensive activities such as writing, reading or casual web browsing. Endurance Mode achieves this by idling down non-critical processor cores and reduces processor power consumption.